Monday, February 29, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 28th

I haven't been to the grocery store to grocery shop since mid-January. I won't be going until March 1st! This is how my home store (made-up of both THRIVE Life and non-THRIVE Life products) is helping my family eat well and eat healthy for the month of February!
 *********************

Just as a personal choice, I don't post business stuff on Sundays. So that's why I didn't post all these until today ;). But I am now caught up and *should* manage to post today's as well, after I get the kids down tonight (assuming it isn't 10:30 again!) So here was Sunday!

 Breakfast: We had Conference and watched from home, and I usually like to do something a little different on those days. I didn't have the motivation to do cinnamon rolls, so instead I found a recipe on Pinterest for Frech Breakfast Muffins. The baby just had plain cereal, because I also gave him some pieces of the muffin (not the parts with sugar topping, though) and he was in hog heaven eating those!

Lunch consisted of ramen and peas and corn.  And I decided to toss in some celery after I'd taken this picture.  My big girl had milk.  I had water.  The baby had some of the corn and peas, but was mostly interested in squash and sweet potatoes.  I think the corn and peas weren't quite soft enough for his liking.
n

We had tons of leftovers in the fridge, so we worked on those for dinner!  I had Southwestern Egg rolls with salsa and ranch.  My husband had a Southwestern egg roll, vegetable soup, roast, and spaghetti and some green bean casserole.  My big girl had roast and green bean casserole and milk (and she and I also had the rest of the lemonade I'd made earlier in the week) and the baby had the leftovers of his lunch as well as lots of macaroni and veggies from the vegetable soup.  His favorite are the green beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment