Monday, February 15, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 14th

And here come the cinnamon rolls!  Oh my goodness, I love these things.  I decided to tint the icing pink to make it a little fun for my girl.  Plus I let her sprinkle with pink sprinkles.  I'm sure you can imagine how much fun a 2 year old can have with that!
 Poor baby boy...  He had to settle for cereal and applesauce.
 We had a special conference at church, so we had morning church.  Then we came home and took it easy the rest of the day...  And decided to just eat leftovers for lunch and dinner.  Here's lunch represented by my girl's plate.  She was having peas, chicken salad and crackers, and mandarin oranges.  I had 2 southwestern egg rolls with ranch and salsa.  And chips.  My husband had the rest of the steak, potatoes, and pea salad, a bowl of chicken taco soup, chips, and one egg roll thing.  (He eats a ton, but stays skinny...).  The baby had crackers and squash.  I just didn't snap a picture of it.
 Dinner was the rest of the chicken taco soup.  We all had that plus chips.  Plus I fried up the last of the breaded okra.  I love that stuff.  And the baby had squash and sweet potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment