Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 10th

Another successful day! 

For breakfast, my girl wanted a yogurt parfait.  There wasn't enough yogurt (well, the store-bought kind, which is handy) for both of us to have one, so I had Raisin Bran instead.  Little man had plain multi-grain cereal.

 For lunch, I was working on getting that last slice of pizza out of the fridge.  So I ate that plus some THRIVE Peas.  My girl had chicken nuggets, peas, and berry applesauce with milk.  Baby boy had squash and cauliflower.

 I had to prep some white rice to go with dinner.
 Here are the components for dinner.  Turned out I didn't hav.e to get into the big block of cheese... Yet.  I will have to next time I need cheese.  On the up side, it's not been frozen yet.  We are usually more on top of cutting and freezing it.  It's been sitting in the fridge like this since mid-January.
 As a treat, we decided to make juice to go with dinner.  We rarely have juice in our house, but I know every once in a while I crave it.  So I like to keep some in our home store.  This is a peach drink mix.  We also have an orange one.  My big girl was helping to stir it.
 Dinner was chicken divan (love this meal!).  I had juice and water with mine.  My girl had juice and milk.  She drinks water anytime that's not meal-time, by the way.  The baby had squash, peas, corn, and cauliflower.
 Just a shot of my bowl and juice ;) :).

No comments:

Post a Comment