Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 24th

I haven't been to the grocery store to grocery shop since mid-January.  I won't be going until March 1st!  This is how my home store (made-up of both THRIVE Life and non-THRIVE Life products) is helping my family eat well and eat healthy for the month of February!
*********************

Woohoo!  I'm managing to get this posted before bed!  Yay!  (It's because my husband is still up packing...)

Breakfast: Maple-brown sugar cream of wheat for me and my girl.  Cream of wheat and applesauce for the baby.

 Lunch was chicken salad (using THRIVE Chicken this time, since I didn't feel like opening another package of regular canned chicken breast from under the bed -- lazy!) with crackers and pineapple chunks.  The baby had sweet potatoes and squash.  And a couple crackers.

 Dinner was roast with mashed potatoes and pea salad.  I forgot to picture the mayonnaise for the pea salad, but we have it in our fridge.  The baby ate what was leftover from his lunch plus corn and cereal and mashed potatoes.  Plus he had a couple soft peas and very small (pre-chewed) pieces of roast.



No comments:

Post a Comment