Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 5th

I totally skipped posting yesterday because I was tired and tired of looking at the computer (after I posted it to my facebook business page).  But I'll rectify that and post two for today.  Here's February 5th's!

Breakfast:  yogurt parfaits with the home-made granola from the 4th!  After mentioning parfaits, they just sounded too good not to have for breakfast!  I chose raspberries for my fruit while my little girl chose blueberries.


 Lunch:  Ramen with THRIVE Peas thrown in.  I had water and my girl had milk.  And a little lemon-zucchini cupcake for a sweet treat at the end ;).

 Dinner was a new recipe:  cheddar broccoli soup.  It came together easily, but it wasn't my favorite.  Nor was it my daughter's favorite.  My husband did say it was filling, though!

 I served it with a loaf of French Bread I'd made last month and froze.  I have an awesome recipe for home-made French Bread, and it makes 3 loaves, so I always freeze two to have for later!  Score!
 Baby boy's dinner.
 And we have this margarine I bought for an event in December that we are trying to use up.  We don't usually buy margarine, but it was requested for the event.  Thinking there would be a lot of people there, I bought the big one...  And came home with a lot leftover.  So, we're working through it ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment