Monday, February 15, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 13th

Well, I am playing catch-up!  My husband had our computer out of commission on Saturday night, so I couldn't post Saturday's stuff.  And then yesterday was Sunday, so I didn't post then either.  So now I have 3 days to catch up with!  But we're still on track!  So here is what we had on Saturday, February 13th!

Breakfast:  Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes with Blackberry syrup :).  Baby boy had applesauce and cereal.


 Lunch was chicken salad with crackers.  Plus milk for my girl (water for me).  Plus mandarin oranges and pea crisps.  Baby boy had squash and peas and some crackers.

 Being that it was the day before Valentine's Day, I wanted to make a semi-special meal.  So we had sirloin steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy (from the steak juices), and pea salad.  The pea salad is a recipe I got from an awesome friend who is also a consultant on my team.  She is amazing.  And so was this pea salad.  I really liked it. 


 And because I wanted to do something special for Valentine's Day...  I made cinnamon rolls.  I have this recipe that you make the night before and let them rise in the fridge overnight.  So that's what I made.  You'll see the finished product in Sunday's post :).
 But here they are, ready to go in the fridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment