Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Goodie Containers!

I've been blessed with THRIVE Life in my life for about 2 1/2 years now.  That equates to a lot of yummy meals and snacks.  It also equates to a lot of awesome cans to up-cycle! 

My most recent adventures in up-cycling THRIVE Life cans (both the #10 (or Family) size and the Pantry Can size) was making Halloween Goodie Containers!  It was a lot of fun. 

Fact:  I don't have an artistic bone in my body. 

But that doesn't mean I can't venture to try -- and still manage to come up with something cutesie! 





I did all the painting, since it was acrylic paints (and let the kids paint with tempura paint to keep them happy ;)).  Then my sweet girl helped me glue on the eyeballs for the monster eye can!  Then, on Halloween, I baked up some monster eye cookies (colored with THRIVE Raspberries, Blueberries, and Spinach Fruit Crisps which I had powdered!) and we put them in a plastic gallon bag and in the monster eye can!


My Frankenstein monster reminds me less of Frankenstein and more of Kif from Futurama.  Haha.  But oh well ;).  We stuffed them with candy!


So I love finding new ways to up-cycle my THRIVE Life cans!  And I'm pretty sure I'm going to start doing more of these so I can give them as gifts around Halloween!  And goodness knows I won't have a can shortage ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment