Monday, February 29, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 27th

I haven't been to the grocery store to grocery shop since mid-January.  I won't be going until March 1st!  This is how my home store (made-up of both THRIVE Life and non-THRIVE Life products) is helping my family eat well and eat healthy for the month of February!
*********************

This was the day my husband came back home.  I actually got a lot done on Saturday.  And I was planning to go to a girls' night, so I made cupcakes.  Alas, that didn't end up happening.  Family life is sometimes unpredictable.  But it was good...  We spent time as a family after having daddy gone for a couple days (which is so rare for us, so even just 2 days is kind of a big deal...).

Breakfast: Blueberry waffles!  I love THRIVE!  Crushed up some blueberries and tossed them in the batter -- they turned a beautiful blue/purple color and were yummy!  Even the baby loved them (and yes, he had these for breakfast!)


 I don't know why, but if my pictures load out of order and I try to put them in order, the formatting gets all screwy.  Oh well...  But for lunch we had chicken salad on crackers and PB&J on crackers.  The baby had something (I can't remember now), but also had some spinach fruit crisps.

 The lemon-zucchini muffins I intended to take to a girls' night ;).  They are now in my freezer.  Hey, they are awesome, so it's not like they won't be enjoyed!


And dinner...  Again, messed up order and such.  But we had spaghetti and French Bread (again, a half-loaf I'd frozen from earlier in the month) and green bean casserole.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment