Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 17th

Another late night.  Let me just say graveyard shift is killing me slowly.  My days are long and my nights are longer!  Haha.  I'm grateful to say that this is the last week of graveyard shift (at least for now).  Life should return to a bit more normal very soon.

So here is what I made today out of our home store!

Breakfast for me, my girl, and my husband was Raspberries and Cream oatmeal!

Little guy had his usual.  One of these days he'll have the joy of more variety ;).
 I made more granola, since I'd run out.  And I love that stuff!  I made it a bit different this time, since I just added what I had on-hand.  This included coconut, pecans, chia seeds (not a good addition to granola, as they don't stay stuck to the granola very well), and flax seeds.
 Oh, and the cranberries.  Almost forgot about those ;)!
 Lunch was chicken nuggets and carrots and the kids both had bananas (well, the baby had one banana).

 He also had squash and sweet potatoes.
 Finished granola!
 So the kids and I went to a scrapbooking event, and we ate snacks there in the late afternoon.  so we weren't very hungry.  I made stir fry veggies and rice to go with leftovers for dinner...  But we ended up just eating the veggies (I made a lot!).  My girl loved the stir fry veggies, by the way! 

 The baby had mashed potatoes, corn, and cauliflower, but I forgot to take a picture.

And I ended the night making milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment