Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 16th

I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to rush through this one ;)...  It was a busy day, and I just got the baby down about 10 minutes ago.

Breakfast was maple brown sugar cream of wheat for me and my girl.  Baby boy had cream of wheat with applesauce.

 We made cookies to take to some dear friends.  Peanut butter chocolate chip.  YUM.

 My sweet girl requested PB&J.  I gave her peas and milk along-side.  She was so tired, she decided to take a nap first!  (She woke up early, then went to story time at the library, and then played at the park for 45 minutes!)
 But the baby ate with me.  He had squash and cauliflower.  I had chicken nuggets with peas and BBQ sauce (and water).


 For dinner, I made the other half of the sirloin steak from Saturday.  This half was still partially frozen on Saturday, so I just got the steak in half and refrigerated this half.  Knew I needed to use it up soon, so did that today.  We do eat meat, but not in abundance, so this works out well for us, honestly.  Had mashed potatoes with the beef juices.  And for a veggie, we had the rest of the fresh carrots (raw) and some THRIVE Asparagus right out of the can :).  The baby had mashed potatoes and corn, but I forgot to take a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment