Thursday, February 18, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 18th

It's a short one today, because I ate dinner out (to celebrate a friend's birthday) and my family ate leftovers for dinner -- but they didn't take pictures.  As you may know...  My big girl things my food-picture-taking is over the top.  Haha.  So she wouldn't volunteer to have it photographed if I was gone! 

But here's the rest of the day!

Breakfast was granola in milk.  Plus I decided to sprinkle in some yogurt bites to see how that would turn out.  It was fun and yummy.

 The baby had plain cereal and some yogurt bites.  He loved them.
 Lunch was cheese quesadillas, carrot fruit crisps, and some leftover cheetos from the scrapbooking event yesterday for my girl.  The baby had plain squash, but I forgot to take a picture.  It was a distracting day ;).

And that's it...  I know my husband fed the baby dinner. (just not sure what...).  And I know he and my girl ate potato salad, black bean burgers, mashed potatoes, and steak.  I had chicken taquitos, in case you were wondering ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment