Monday, February 29, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 26th

I haven't been to the grocery store to grocery shop since mid-January.  I won't be going until March 1st!  This is how my home store (made-up of both THRIVE Life and non-THRIVE Life products) is helping my family eat well and eat healthy for the month of February!
*********************

I am so behind...  We had a birthday party for my nephew Friday night (it went until 10, but we left at 9), so by the time I got my kiddos to bed, it was 10:30.  I was beat.  Solo parenting is really exhausting.  I have to say my hat is off to anyone who has to do that on a regular basis!  So yeah, I decided to crash on Friday instead of post our food pictures.  I will rectify that today (and also make up for my lack of post on Saturday and Sunday as well!)

Oh yeah...  I was also out and about at lunch time.  I decided to make my life easier and we ate fast-food. Totally not the best mommy decision, but you know...  Desperate times and all that ;).  Haha.  I made up for it, though, with a super-awesomely packed veggie soup for dinner!

Breakfast: We ate leftover oatmeal from Wednesday.  I forget how much I should make when my husband isn't at home to eat with us for breakfast!
 Baby ate his usual...
 And this was for dinner.  This is our bucket of macaroni (just so you'd know what was in the white bucket in the other picture ;)).  I don't think the date on it is right, though.  I think I've added to it since then.
 I used the remnants of the asparagus in the vegetable soup.  With THRIVE Life, nothing goes to waste!  But, I forgot to picture the can in the "group" ingredient picture ;).
 That was some French Bread I had frozen from making 3 loaves earlier in the month (or maybe even last month?  Don't remember...)  We enjoyed lemonade with our dinner and sprinkled THRIVE Parmesan Cheese on the soup.  The baby had squash and corn and lots of macaroni and veggies from the soup!


No comments:

Post a Comment