Thursday, February 25, 2016

February Home Store Challenge: February 25th

I haven't been to the grocery store to grocery shop since mid-January.  I won't be going until March 1st!  This is how my home store (made-up of both THRIVE Life and non-THRIVE Life products) is helping my family eat well and eat healthy for the month of February!
*********************


Today was a fun day!  The sun was shining, and it was pretty comfortable weather for February in Washington State!  Plus we had a play date this morning, so we had company for lunch!  The not as fun part is that my husband is gone for a couple days, so we miss him.  But it's only a couple days!

Breakfast was French Toast!  I don't know why I don't think of doing this more often.  haha.  But this was a nice change from the norm!  The baby had his usual:  applesauce and cereal.





 Ingredients for the mommies' lunch!  We had Southwestern Egg Rolls!  The kids all had chicken nuggets, fruit snacks, tortilla chips (not pictured), and milk.  The baby had squash and corn, but I forgot to take a picture.
 Oh yeah, I made lemonade, since we were having company.


 And leftovers for dinner!  Since Daddy was away, we had plenty of leftovers (we don't eat as much as he does!).  I ended up having the orange chicken and fried rice and a SW Egg Roll.  I was originally only going to eat the part of the Egg Roll my girl didn't eat, but it was too spicy for her, so I ate the whole thing and shared my fried rice with her.  Plus she had roast and pineapple.  The baby had squash and sweet potatoes.  Oh, and my girl had lemonade and milk and I had lemonade ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment