Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Reaping the Benefits

In July, I hosted my own Launch Party as I stepped into the exciting world of a THRIVEing Life.  I was nervous, but excited.  Choosing to do my first party with friends made me a little more calm...  I figured they all knew me and could tell me where I might be able to improve with sharing the wonderfulness that is THRIVE.  And I knew all them, so I figured it'd be less daunting for me that way.  I had a lovely little group of 6 people (one of whom is the awesome Rebekah who is responsible for first introducing me to THRIVE in 2012 and who also helped me become a consultant :)).

Last week, I finally decided to place my host benefits order.  I have to say, I love having extra time to think about what I want to order with my benefits!  I don't have to be in a rush and figure it out in a week's time.  I can take up to 3 months, if I want to!  It gave me a chance to really decide what items I wanted in my home store -- for free and half-off!

And yesterday evening, the UPS man brought the biggest smile to my face when he dropped off my two hefty boxes full of THRIVE!!  I was so excited, I had to open them immediately and unpack!  And my toddler must have felt the excitement in the air too.  Because she was by my side, helping me unpack!  Clearly she knows the good stuff when she sees it ;).

So what did I get?  Well, I'll show you!

For FREE I got:

#10 can THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices
Iodide Tablets (for 72-Hour Kits)
3 Pouches Emergency Water
3 THRIVE Catalogs (not pictured)
2 Pantry Cans Garden Fresh Salsa
#10 Can Chopped Spinach
#10 Can Sweet Potatoes

The retail value of these items is $183!!  I got them for free!!

For half-off retail, I got:
2 #10 Cans Peas
1 Spice Can Cilantro
#10 Can Cauliflower
#10 Can Taco TVP (textured vegetable protein -- great for meatless meals!)
#10 Can Potato Chunks
1 Pantry Can Chicken Salad Mix
#10 Can Strawberry Yogurt Bites
#10 Can shortening Powder
Pantry Can shortening Powder (I think I added this on accident?)
#10 Can Simply Peach Drink Mix
1 THRIVE Express Creamy Garden Vegetable Chowder

This is a $210.00 value, and I paid $105!

So I got all of this:
...And I paid $105 plus shipping!  And, I didn't even use all my half-off benefits, simply because I wanted to keep my shipping cost at or below $21.  So I forfeited some of the half-off benefits.

I am still so excited about everything I got for hosting one party!!!  The benefits of hosting really are amazing! (I'm a visual person, so it helps me to actually see to fully appreciate :)).

And anyone can host -- whether to have a live party or a virtual one where you collect referrals from people who are interested in ordering!  So if you would like to start building your home store fast, hosting a party is the way to go!!!  Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com if you're interested in hosting!  And don't forget, the August Virtual Party Mystery Host will have the opportunity to reap their own fabulous benefits -- just because they place an order!  So get your order in by tomorrow to have a shot at it :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment