Wednesday, July 30, 2014

August Virtual Party Mystery Host!

So I have decided to try something new!  Between today and August 20th, I will collect orders.  I will not place the orders until the 21st of August.  On the 21st, I will randomly select one order, and the purchaser will be the designated host for my August Virtual Party!  That means anyone who places an order between today and August 20th could get all the host benefits, just by placing an order!!

I am including links to the August specials and the Fall price list!  The specials for August are amazing -- all in celebration of 5 Years of Home Parties!!  If you love the pineapple, now is the time to stock up!  It is one of the Q-pon items for the month! 

Don't forget to send me your email address so I can keep you informed of the awesome THRIVE specials as soon as I know them!

Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com to get these deals on building your home store!

No comments:

Post a Comment