Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Why I Love THRIVE: Saving Me Time!

Celery ready-to-use!

Let me tell you a true story.  It happened today.  It's happened other days as well...

With my husband working swing shift, somehow the whole household falls into a later schedule.  And so it was that the 3 of us were still snoozing until about 8:40 this morning.

...Which meant the munchkin and I were late getting to our play date that was supposed to start at 9:30.

We got home around 11:15, and it was time to start thinking about lunch and nap.  I needed a nap too (I'm feeling a little extra tired these days)!  Well, lunch happened.

...Nap did not. 

So, instead, munchkin and I went to library story time.  And then, by the time we got home, she was ready for a nap.  And I was still ready for my nap ;).  So I took one too!

And by the time I woke up, it was 2:45...  And guess what I hadn't thought about all day long?

Dinner.

And so I started racking my brain.  What would I do for dinner?  And thanks to THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices, I had my answer!  Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad.  I've made it before (you can follow that link for the recipe), but today it was my last-minute solution. 

And that's just one reason I have loved my THRIVE Life!  I can save time by not having to thaw chicken, then cook it, then shred it or cut it.

This has been true with other items as well!  The THRIVE Sausage Crumbles, the THRIVE Celery and THRIVE Chopped Onions that are already chopped for me...  I just save so much time when I add THRIVE to my meals. And tonight, I was just so grateful for that convenience!  It allowed me to come up with a fast and delicious dinner solution that was not fast food!

Do you want to save time in the kitchen?  Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com and I'll help you out with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment