Saturday, October 4, 2014

Brownie Batter Milkshake with THRIVE!

I am a huge fan of Pinterest.  I have found some of the most yummy-looking recipes through Pinterest.  And every now and again, I try some of them out.

One such delicious-looking recipe I'd pinned was the Brownie Batter Milkshake (the original recipe can be found here).  It's been pinned to my Liquid Yumminess board for around 2 years...  Because here's the thing:  when do I ever have brownie batter I want to open and only use partially?  Well, the answer used to be never.

But thanks to THRIVE Life, the answer has now changed to all the time!  Because THRIVE Fudge Brownie mix is the perfect thing for me to have for single-serve brownies in a mug!  So I now always have a pantry can of THRIVE Fudge Brownie Mix sitting in my pantry, ready to use a little at a time!

So I knew was going to be making that Brownie Batter Milkshake finally!!!

It was a yummy, creamy, rich treat.  And it was super easy!  So here's the recipe (I halved the original):

THRIVE Brownie Batter Milkshake
1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cups THRIVE Fudge Brownie Mix

Place all ingredients in blender and blend well until smooth.  Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with brownie bits (both optional).  Enjoy!!

And just remember, I didn't say this was diet-food ;)!!!  Only that it's delicious!

Want to get some THRIVE Fudge Brownie Mix for yourself?  Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment