Friday, October 3, 2014

The Q: Q&A

One of the many fabulous options offered by THRIVE Life is the Q.  Pictured above is my Q shipment for September!  (I am anxiously awaiting my October Q shipment -- it's wheeling it's way to me as I type!)

So, what exactly is the Q?

The Q is a convenient and easy way to get some of your groceries delivered right to your door every month! When you set up a Q through THRIVE Life, you set a budget of how much you want to spend on THRIVE yumminess each month.  You choose what items you want to have arriving at your doorstep and add them to your Q.  And then they arrive!  The idea is to reallocate some of your monthly grocery budget to ordering long-lasting, healthy, delicious, and convenient foods to start building your home store.  With the Q, you also have control over when your order processes each month (the date your credit card is charged).  You can even change it from month to month!  And though you can always order through me -- and always get the Q price when you do...  When you have a Q, you will get the Q price every time you log-in and place your own order on your Q!


What is a home store?

A home store is a supply of food in your home from which you can "shop."  It can be a time and money saver!  Here's how:  Have you ever found yourself in the middle of making a meal and find you are lacking one stinkin' ingredient?!?  I have.  And it is the most frustrating thing!  For me, it seems the ingredient I am most often without is sour cream.  Even when I plan my menu out for two weeks and I know I'm going to make a dish that calls for sour cream, I somehow frequently forget to put it on my grocery list.  So then it doesn't get purchased.  And then I find myself mid-meal-prep with no sour cream.  One day I called around to 2 friends who live nearby to see if they had any.  They didn't.  So I texted my mom at work to see if she did.  She did.  So I had to get my baby ready, and go to my mom's house for sour cream.  True, I could have gone to the store...  But since I could walk to my mom's, I saved gas.  And I saved myself on impulse buys.  But I still wasted a ton of time in the endeavor!  So guess what is coming to my house this month in my Q shipment?  THRIVE Sour Cream Powder!  I will never have to make an extra trip to the store -- or shop at Mom's -- now that I will have sour cream in my own home store!  I can just "shop" at home!!!

Is there a minimum required budget?

Only if you are a consultant, in which case the minimum budget to remain active as a consultant is $50 a month.  For non-consultants, there is no minimum budget.  You can set your budget at $20 a month or $200 a month, it's all up to you and what your family feels is best.  The most important thing to remember is that your budgeted amount does not include shipping.  Shipping is additional to your budget total.

Is there a contract or commitment for the Q?

Yes.  When you sign up for the Q, you commit to spending your chosen budget for 3 months.  For example, if you sign up for a Q in October at a budget of $60, you commit to ordering $60 in October (or whichever month you choose to begin, as you can post-date your first Q shipment), $60 in November, and $60 in December.  After the first 3 months, you can increase your budget, decrease your budget, pause your Q, or cancel your Q entirely.  It's all up to you!

When I am on the Q, are my shipments pre-determined, or do I get to choose what I want to have shipped to me each month?

It depends on your preference!  If you would like to allow THRIVE Life to select items for you based on some parameters you define, you can do that.  If you want to start out with one of their Smart Start Kits, you can do that. (These kits have the most popular items and will offer you a large variety for the first 3 months of your Q, giving you an opportunity to try several THRIVE Life products quickly so you can determine what your family likes best!)    Or, if you prefer, you can opt to always choose your items yourself.  This is what my family has chosen to do!  Then I decide each month what treasures will be arriving next :)!

Can I only purchase food items on the Q?

No!  THRIVE Life offers other awesome products, such as emergency essentials and food rotation systems -- and you can purchase them all on your Q, as well as the delicious, long-lasting foods!  (If you'll notice in the above picture, I ordered a 5-in-1 Emergency Whistle as part of my September Q!)

What is the Q Club?

The Q Club is similar to the Q, but betterWhen you join the Q Club, you have access to new products when they first come out (meaning you can pre-order them before others can), you are able to purchase the Q-Pon item (the most deeply discounted item each month), and you receive rewards points!  Your rewards points can continue to accrue as long as you want them to, and then you can redeem them for free product at THRIVE Life!

How do I join the Q Club?

You can join the Q Club 3 different ways:
  1. Become a consultant!  You are part of the Q Club free for life!
  2. Set your Q budget at $100 or more and you're in the Q Club for free.  (If you choose to order the Smart Start Kits, these will automatically qualify you for the Q Club your first 3 months.)  Remember, the budget amount does not include shipping.  You must purchase at least $100 in product, NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING, to be in the Q Club at no additional charge.  If you choose to lower your budget to below $100 after the first 3 month commitment, you will retain the points you have earned, but you will not continue to earn rewards points unless you pay the Q Club membership fee.
  3. If you do not wish to set your budget at or above $100 or become a consultant, but still want the benefits of the Q Club, you can pay $79.99 to join the Q-Club at any chosen budget.
I hope this little Q&A session about The Q has been helpful!  I know there is a lot of information to learn when one chooses to set up a Q, so I want to help as much as I can to make it easier to understand and use from the get-go!

I love my Q and look forward to filling it each month with the THRIVE Life goodies I want to try next -- or add to in my ever-expanding home store :)!

Would you like to set up a Q to help you build your home store?  Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com and I'll help you get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment