Friday, September 12, 2014

Why I Love THRIVE!: Eating Healthier

THRIVE Life is amazing.  I am especially fond of the foods.  Not that that is surprising... I am a foodie, after all ;).

There are several reasons why I love THRIVE Life foods!  One of those is that they help me -- and my family -- eat healthier.

For one thing, the vegetables and fruits are delicious right out of the can!  Which means I am more likely to have healthy snacks.  Because it is so easy to just open the can of asparagus or corn or peas and scoop out some to satisfy a munchie craving!  I also love that my little girl is getting her veggies better this way.  Our favorite vegetables for snacking are the asparagus, corn, and peas.  Our favorite fruits to snack on are the pineapple, peaches, and strawberries!

I will admit that I have always struggled at getting my daily suggested servings of vegetables...  THRIVE is helping me improve in this area of having a healthier lifestyle!

THRIVE's fruits and vegetables are picked at the peak of ripeness, flash-frozen, and shipped to the freeze-drying facility where they are then freeze-dried, packaged, and ready for sale!  This means the fruits and vegetables were able to ripen naturally and were not sprayed with chemicals to keep them from ripening during shipment or chemicals to help them ripen later on!  How awesome is that!?!


The other amazing thing about these fruits and veggies is that they don't have added preservatives, like salt and sugar!  And yet most of them have an shelf-life of 20 to 25 years!  This is wonderful, not just for snacking, but for when I cook with my THRIVE!  For example, one of the ingredients I love to include in soups and spaghetti sauce is mushrooms.  I didn't realize it before, but every time I added canned mushrooms to my soups or sauce or pizza, I was adding a lot of extra sodium!  So now, if I don't have fresh mushrooms, I use my THRIVE Mushrooms -- and all I'm adding is mushrooms!  No added sodium :).  And so my meals are healthier.  I love that

And most of THRIVE Life's foods are non-GMO!!!  And the list is constantly expanding.  Just this past week, we received notification that the white flour, cornmeal, and shortening powder have joined the already-extensive list of non-GMO items!  There are also several organic options through THRIVE Life as well :).

I have really enjoyed having so many healthy foods in my home store, thanks to THRIVE Life.  I love all the benefits I am getting with a long shelf-life!!!

If you want to experience these healthy-eating benefits with THRIVE Life, just let me know at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment