Saturday, September 13, 2014

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Do you love smoothies?  Well THRIVE can help you have them all the time!

I love smoothies.  Seriously.  But very often, I will find myself lacking an essential ingredient.  Like bananas.  Or yogurt.

But now that I'm building my home store with THRIVE, I'm finding that's no longer a problem for me!  I always have some yogurt bites on hand...  And I always have a variety of THRIVE fruits and berries on hand.  Makes for some awesome combinations :)!!

My most recent attempt was a simple Strawberry Banana Smoothie.  I happened to have some frozen bananas that I'd sliced before freezing.  I knew they'd make my smoothie delicious and frothy.  I also had THRIVE Strawberry Yogurt Bites and THRIVE Strawberries, so I knew this would be an awesome smoothie :).

Here's the recipe:

STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
1 cup THRIVE non-fat powdered milk, prepared
1/2 cup THRIVE Strawberry Yogurt Bites
1/2 cup THRIVE Sliced Strawberries
1 cup frozen banana slices (about 1 banana)

Place milk, yogurt bites, and sliced strawberries in blender and allow to sit 3 minutes. Put in frozen banana slices. Blend well, until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment