Thursday, September 18, 2014

THRIVE Golden Cornbread Mix

On Sundays, my family tries to keep dinner prep to a minimum.  This often means we eat leftovers for dinner on Sunday evenings.  This past week, however, we had my nieces joining us for dinner; and I knew we wouldn't have enough food!

THRIVE came to the rescue once again!  I had some of the delicious THRIVE Golden Cornbread Mix, so I whipped up a batch of cornbread to accompany all the other things we had leftover.  It was so easy and so fast!  Just add water, mix, pour, and bake!
This is a very moist and delicious cornbread!  My nieces gobbled it up -- and so did we!

And the cornbread freezes well!  My mom bakes up a batch and freezes all but what she needs, since it is just she and my grandma at home.  Then she is able to take out a couple pieces at a time and enjoy them with dinner for several days!

If you want a quick, no-fuss side-dish that is delicious as well, this THRIVE Golden Cornbread is definitely something you want to try!  Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com to order some!

No comments:

Post a Comment