Monday, September 8, 2014

THRIVE-Vamped Pancakes!

I mentioned the other day that we had brinner:  breakfast for dinner :).  As part of that meal, I made some THRIVE-Vamped Pancakes!  It was super easy, and I loved that I was getting so much extra goodness in my meal.

So much so that I whipped up a batch of those last night to go with all of our leftovers.  My nieces were over for dinner, so they got some extra whole grain too!

Here's what I did:

2 cups pancake mix  (I used Krusteas because it's all-inclusive)
3 tablespoons THRIVE 9-Grain Cracked Cereal
1 1/2 cups water

Whisk all together and cook pancakes according to package directions (or according to how you usually make pancakes).


This was so easy to do, because all I did was add some pre-mixed grains to my pancake mix and make it a batter!  Perfect for busy mornings too!  And you end up getting hard red wheat, hard white wheat, barley, rye, oats, corn, millet, hulled buckwheat, and flax seed! 

Happy THRIVEing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment