Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cooking with the Q-Pon!: 10 Grain Pancake Mix

This month, 10 Grain Pancake Mix is the Q-Pon item!!  We happen to love pancakes in our household.  In fact, they are a Sunday morning tradition!  Plus I had heard this pancake mix is delicious!  So I knew I wanted to grab a couple cans at this great price this month and I added them to my Q!

I received my Q order for September this week, and I decided to start cooking!  And sharing :). 

The first recipe I tried is the recipe on the can!  Which means I just cooked up some delicious and nutritious pancakes for my toddler and myself!

1 cup THRIVE 10 Grain Pancake Mix
2/3 cup water

Mix both ingredients in a large bowl until smooth; do not over-mix.  Cook pancakes a couple minutes on each side.  Don't pat the pancake when you flip it the first time.

The grains in this delicious mix are finely ground, making for a smooth pancake batter.  And I love that we got whole grain wheat, rye, oats, corn soy beans, barley, brown rice, millet, and flax seed!

Another added bonus is that the shelf-life on this pancake mix is 3 years unopened, making it a great addition to your home store of food!

You don't want to miss the opportunity to enjoy a healthy, delicious breakfast with THRIVE 10 Grain Pancake Mix at a great price, so contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com before September is over and place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment