Monday, September 15, 2014

THRIVE to the Rescue!: Whole Egg Powder

I have a great story to tell you about how THRIVE Whole Egg Powder came to the rescue for one of my friends (and customers) today.

She and I got together to write some "happy" notes to a few ladies at church.  About halfway through, my friend suggested we also bake some cookies.  Well, I think taking treats to ladies is always a good thing (I mean, who doesn't love a nice surprise treat every now and again?), so I totally agreed. 

But then, halfway through mixing everything, my friend realized she didn't actually have any eggs.  Her family doesn't eat many of them, so she often doesn't have any in her fridge.  She suggested she could walk to the corner store for eggs.  I suggested we check out her Smart Start: Chef's Selection boxes of THRIVE first, to see if THRIVE Whole Egg Powder was included.

And guess what:  she had THRIVE Whole Egg Powder in there!  So she opened up her can, added her powdered egg plus the required water, and voila!  Cookie-baking emergency thwarted! 

It was awesome.

This is the power of building a home store with THRIVE!  You have a long-term store of ingredients that you may run out of easily -- or even ingredients that you know you don't purchase often.  She now has a can of THRIVE Whole Egg Powder which will last her a year now that it's opened!

Her comment to me:  "I'm so glad you thought of checking in my THRIVE for that!  Now I can do a ton more baking and not worry about not having eggs!"

This saved her some money and time (a trip to the corner market)!  I love seeing others benefit from THRIVE as much as I have!!!

And THRIVE Whole Egg Powder was actually my very first THRIVE purchase...  Because I love the idea of having eggs in my long-term storage...  And because I wanted to be able to eat cookie dough guilt-free while pregnant :) :) :) (THRIVE Whole Egg Powder is not raw egg!)

Want to start building your home store with THRIVE?  Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com and I'll help you get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment