Friday, September 19, 2014

Berry Banana Smoothie

I know I post a lot of smoothie recipes!  I can't help it!  I love them.  And with THRIVE on-hand, I always have what I need to whip up a delicious one -- and it can be different every time!  Plus, I don't have to spend time washing or slicing!  (The banana gets frozen already sliced :).)

I feel like I hit pay-dirt with this recipe, though.  My niece helped me create this one by telling what she thought should go in it, and I decided on amounts :).

BERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
1 cup frozen sliced banana (about 1 banana)
3 tablespoons THRIVE Instant Milk Powder
1 cup water
1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
1 tablespoon THRIVE Simply Peach Drink
1/3 cup THRIVE Raspberries
1/3 cup THRIVE Strawberries

Place all ingredients in a blender (water last) and blend until smooth.  Takes me no more than 2 minutes!

I served this smoothie up at a THRIVE Party last night and had several people tell me they really enjoyed it!  So I say it's a keeper :)!

Happy Friday -- and Happy THRIVEing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment