Monday, April 20, 2015

Quick, Refreshing Drinks!

Today my little munchkin and I had a play-date at a local park.  It was a beautiful day -- and we needed to get out anyway!  My husband is working the awful graveyard shift, so we try to leave the house every morning for a few hours in the interest of allowing him to get some solid sleep.

But that's not really important ;).

So as part of our play-date, we were doing a picnic lunch!  And I decided I wanted to take a quick, refreshing drink to enjoy!  So I played around with my THRIVE Life ingredients and came up with something yummy and fast which blended wonderfully during the hours it waited to be enjoyed!
I just grabbed a pint-size mason jar, tossed in some THRIVE Simply Peach drink mix (2 tablespoons, since that's the recommended amount for one cup water), and then added a small handful of THRIVE Pineapple Chunks and a small handful of THRIVE Raspberries!  Dropped in a couple ice cubes, just to keep it chilled, and then shook it up!  Oh yeah...  And don't forget the water ;).  I filled it with cold water to the neck of the jar -- and then I shook it!

And by lunchtime, the fruits were all nicely rehydrated and had added their wonderful flavors to the peach drink mix.  It was so yum!  And so easy!

And so customizable!  I'm looking forward to trying this with some other combinations in the near future!!!

Interested in adding some of these items to your Home Store?  Contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment