Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sparkling Summertime Limeade

One of the newest products from THRIVE Life is the Summertime Limeade!  It is amazing!  It comes with almost no sugar added, so you are able to sweeten it to your liking -- and with whatever sweetener you prefer!

I decided to try out the recipe on the Limeade can using sparkling water instead of regular water.  It was a total hit!  In fact, my husband, who had previously said to me that he wasn't crazy about limeade, said "that was really good limeade!" after tasting it.  I call that a win!

When I made it to enjoy with our dinner, I only made a couple servings, so below is the recipe for one serving. 

SPARKLING SUMMER LIMEADE
1 teaspoon THRIVE Summer Limeade
2 tablespoons sugar
8 ounces sparkling water

Add all ingredients to a glass and stir until limeade and sugar are dissolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment