Monday, June 1, 2015

Product Highlight: THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices

Happy June y'all!  It's a new month!  Which means there's a new Q-Pon item -- and a lot of other great new specials out this month!  And I'm super-excited about several of them, including the new THRIVE Summer Limeade and the return of the THRIVE Summer Lemonade!  Those two drink mixes do not have added sweeteners, meaning you can add the sweetener of your choice in the amount of your choice!  How fabulous is that!?!

But today I wanted to focus on the THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices, because I think they are a phenomenal item -- and I want to share why!

1.  I love, love, love when I can avoid handling raw chicken.  Especially when I'm pregnant, as it is highly recommended that pregnant women don't handle raw meats without gloves.  And let's be serious... how annoying is it to have to stop what I'm doing to don a pair of gloves so I can handle raw chicken!?!  Talk about adding time to my meal prep!  Ugh!  THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices are pre-cooked and freeze-dried, so they are ready for me to use quickly and without having to handle raw meat!

2.  Because they come pre-cooked and ready to use, and because they are a high-quality product, they already have the fat trimmed off!  I am obsessive about cutting the fat off my chicken (which is why it takes me extra time to use raw chicken), so this is a huge bonus for me!

3.  As mentioned a bit in both previous points, this saves me time!  The chicken is already cooked!  It needs to be re-hydrated, but that can be done while I'm prepping other ingredients and requires almost no hands-on time from me!

And you don't just have to take my word for the awesomeness of this product!  Here's what one of my customers had to say about how THRIVE Chicken Slices came through for her!

"I forgot to thaw chicken for the recipe I was planning to make for dinner tonight...  But then I remembered my THRIVE Chicken Slices and dinner was saved!" -- Julie S.

Those are good moments -- when I see how THRIVE Life has helped others the way it helps me!

Here's some information on the THRIVE Chicken Slices:

The Chicken Slices are seasoned, so they do have additional ingredients to chicken.  The ingredients include:  chicken, sodium phosphate, salt and carrageenan.   

Unopened, a can of THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices will store for 1 year and maintain its nutrients!

Once opened, it is recommended you use the THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices within one year (at 6 to 9 months is optimal for freshness).

Here are a few posts with recipes in which I used the Seasoned Chicken Slices to offer you ideas for using yours!
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Chicken Asparagus Pasta
Chicken, Broccoli, Macaroni, and Cheese Skillet Meal
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad

It occurs to me that all of those recipes are pasta recipes!  Too funny!  But our family likes pasta a lot, so that's not really surprising to me.  However, I have also used these chicken strips in a crock pot white chicken chili (unfortunately I was not on top of taking pictures and documenting it that day...) and some BBQ Sliders -- which I totally documented and will be posting later this month! 

With the THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices as the June 2015 Q-Pon item, it's a great time to stock up!  The #10 can has a retail value of $58.99, but during June, you can get them for $44.29!  If you are a Q Club member, you can simply add your THRIVE Chicken Slices to your Q for June!  If you aren't a Q Club member, you can contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com and I'll help you place your order!  You really don't want to miss out on this great price!

Happy THRIVEing!

No comments:

Post a Comment