Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie in a Mug

It's officially announced:  THRIVE Life has a brand new product!!!  PEANUT FLOUR!!!  This new product was "unveiled" at the Leadership Training meeting in Seattle, and my friend and up-line was invited to attend that meeting.  She had the privilege of getting to try it out early -- and she's super awesome, so she got a can for me too!  And let me just say...  I'm adding this to my Q in April!  I love this Peanut Flour!

So here was one of my first experiments with the THRIVE Peanut Flour! 

PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE IN A MUG
1/4 cup THRIVE Fudge Brownie Mix
1 tablespoon THRIVE Peanut Flour
2 1/2 tablespoons water

Place all ingredients in a mug and stir until blended.  Microwave on high for 30 seconds.  (Then I added some vanilla ice cream on top ;)).

Super simple.  Super yummy!  I simply love how easy it was to add peanut butter flavor without adding a lot of extra fat or sugar.  I am already imagining so many ways to use this great new product! 

If you are a Q Club Member, you can pre-order this great new product through your Q!  If you aren't a Q Club member, but still want to get some of this amazing new product, contact me at THRIVEingNilla@gmail.com and I'll get it on order for you! 

And here's a little more information about this brand new product:


*One extra change to note:  THRIVE Fudge Brownies will now be found as part of the THRIVE Bakery line, rather than the THRIVE Desserts!  And they are now completely Non-GMO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment