Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Honey Whole Wheat Rolls

During December, the THRIVE specials were all about making baking a cinch!  I don't know about you, but I tend to do a lot of baking during the holidays.  I also need as many things as possible to make my life easier.  As you can probably guess, due to my infrequent updating of this blog, I was a busy bee for the last several weeks.  Baking, shopping, cooking, visiting, prepping for 9 people in our 1000 square foot apartment for a week (yikes!)...  It's a busy time of year for me (and probably for everyone else as well!).  Thus, when I saw all the bakery yumminess on sale in December, I stocked up!  And last night, we enjoyed some Honey Whole Wheat Rolls with our pasta dinner :).

The preparation instructions for the bread (whether in loaf form or rolls) is on the can.  Basically, you put warm water and yeast in a bowl and add the required amount of Honey Whole Wheat Dough Mix, and you're well on your way to some yummy, moist, and soft rolls! 

I love that these rolls have whole wheat...  I know it's a healthier option for my family :).  I'm looking forward to trying this mix out for some whole wheat cinnamon rolls in the not-too-distant future, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment